Equity Research - Director - HK/China Industrials/Small Caps
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
My Client is a global investment bank currently looking for an Equity Research Analyst with an industrials/infrastructure or consumer related background to join them to take on a multisector focused role, predominately targetting a wide array of companies from large caps down to small caps within the industrials and consumer space They are ideally looking for a research analyst that has gained 7-10 years expierence with the ability to analyze both public and private companies having amassed a very stong corporate network they can leverage to achieve results Stable platform and strong career prospects in place for the right individual.
My Client is a Global Investment Bank, currently looking for an experienced Industrials/Small Caps writer (7-10 year research experience) who has built a strong corporate network within the Industrial/Infrastructure and Consumer sectors. Excellent opportunity to take on a sector head position for those with the right background.
In this role you will take on Full Lead analyst responsibilities
The ideal candidate would:
- Have 7 to 10 years of experience in Research, focusing on writing for China Industrials, Infrastructure or Consumer
- Have a university degree in a finance, accounting or a quantitative discipline;
- Be highly numerate;
- Have excellent writing and verbal communication skills;
- Be fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and highly proficient in spoken English;
- Be hardworking, highly self-motivated, flexible and willing to travel to mainland China for company visits and client trips.
Please send your resume (in word format) to Jairaj Singh for further information.