Equity Flow Trade Support Analyst - Corporate and Investment Banking Hong Kong
Major Accountabilities/Principal responsibilities:
Profile Required Key Skill areas & Knowledge required
- Product scope: Dynamic Portfolio Swap (DPS), Cash Equity, Fixed Income.
- Ensure that all trades are booked in Front Office database; justify any late or amended booking.
- Ensure that all trades are allocated to client accounts.
- Perform reset payment pre-matching.
- Manage all trade related breaks
- Management of client reporting
- Answer to specific client requests related to transactions
- Management of client escalation requests
- Client onboarding operationally including portfolio wrapper set up and reporting configuration.
- Streamline booking workflow through automation and process review
- Contribute in defining specifications and performing UAT for new information system or booking scheme
- Document / update procedures relate to sensitive processes and controls
- Liaise with other departments to ensure the smoothness of operational flow
- Work closely with different teams (Traders, Sales, Back Offices, IT) in different regions (Asia, Europe, America) to deliver a seamless client experience
Behavioural Competency required
- Good equity, fixed income and derivatives products knowledge
- Strong and sharp analytical and problem solving skills.
- Accuracy, swiftness, ability to work under pressure in a trading environment
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Responsible, proactive and autonomous
- Being able to work and tackle challenges as a team
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken); required to work with clients and various internal partners
- Client oriented: Always strive for the best for our clients
- Excellent command of spoken and written English; other language skills will be a plus
Business Insight Primary objectives:
Team spirit - The employee encourages collective success
Innovation - The employee will create conditions that encourage innovation
The Equity Prime Brokerage Middle Office team sits in the Global Business Service Unit (GBSU). The team handle operational, administrative and financial process initiated by Equity and Equity Derivative business lines. In addition, the team ensures the control and security of transaction processing in accordance with current financial legislation and firm wide controls.
- Execution of all operational functions from business transacted by the Equity and Equity Derivative FO.
- The first level of control of operations and "quality" certification
- Post Trade Customer Relationship Management.
- Relationship with customers, any support during the life of the transactions
- Management of repositories.
- Management of external service providers.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 200007N0
Business unit: SG Securities (HK) Limited
Starting date: 20/04/2020
Date of publication: 23/03/2020