A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Equity Derivatives Trading Support Specialist to join their team. Able to provide competitive remuneration, coverage for more than 60 Traders, Sales/Marketers, and Structurers across APAC locations.
Join an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years.
The Equity Derivatives Trading Support team provides coverage for more than 60 Traders, Sales/Marketers, and Structurers across APAC locations.
Trading coverage: Cash Equities, Delta One, Flow & Exotics, Corporate Derivatives
Sales coverage: Investor Sales (Hedge Funds, Asset Managers), Equity Derivatives Marketing (Private Banks, Insurers)
Market coverage: 12 Asian markets with diverse market practices and regulations
Functional coverage: Trade capture, Lifecycle Event Management, Corporate Action Processing, Risk Management Controls, Regulatory Reporting, Post Trade Controls & Oversight, Offshore Governance
- Review and rationalize middle office support model, processes, and controls across multiple sales and trading businesses covering various stages of the end to end trade lifecycle post trade execution.
- Identify gaps or opportunities to improve efficiency, strengthen controls, or reduce cost to the business.
- Utilize various digital tools and solution that JPM leverages in automating processes and streamlining controls.
· Continuous project work involving process improvement, system implementation, new product or new market rollouts
- 2+ years or more relevant experience in operations.
- Previous exposure to equity and equity derivative products is useful. Mathematics, Finance or Science background preferred
- Experience in supporting equity derivative sales, trading, and structuring front office is beneficial.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office and the ability to pick up complex systems architecture easily.
- Knowledge of VBA / SQL and experience with digital tools such as Xceptor, Alteryx, Tableau, Robotics, etc. would be an asset. Aptitude to technology especially digital solutions will be preferable.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in diverse settings including in person and virtual are critical to success.
- Positive attitude; solid business acumen; strong level of professionalis
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Strategic thinking ability and passion for innovation & change management
- Strong analytical and critical thinking in providing creative solutions to the business.