Equity Client Services Specialist
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 12 Dec 17
Do you know how to take care of people? Are you skilled at gracefully resolving issues? We're looking for someone like that to:
– establish yourself as a trusted partner for existing clients
– answer clients' questions about things like day-to-day use of our platform and the investment process
– facilitate smooth onboarding and training for new users
– act as the point of contact between clients and our technical support and development team
– be on the lookout for ways to improve processes, reduce risks, strengthen controls and increase customer satisfaction
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in the APAC Securities Middle Office. The team supports the Investment Banking securities businesses covering global markets and institutional clients. The team works closely with front to back office regionally and globally for managing internal and external client queries, trades allocation, confirmation exceptions and account opening. Our key objective is to deliver excellent client services with continuous improvement on process efficiency and risk control.
Your experience and skills
– previous client services experience, within the financial services industry
– a passion for dealing with clients, strong numerical skills and an understanding of Securities products
– the proven ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels
– comfortable working with internal and external clients
– skilled at looking for ways to improve (you're a keen observer and problem solver)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.