Our client is an Investment Bank looking for a candidate to join their Equity Capital Markets (ECM) desk in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for ECM deal origination, syndication and execution process from deal structuring, financial modelling and analysis.
- Develop and expand client base including institutional fund houses, banks, listed companies and high-net-worth clients in local and PRC markets.
- Prepare business plans and pitch books to support the team in deal's pitching and structuring.
- Administer agency facilities including drawn down, rollover, interest rate fixings, payments and receipt funds.
- During mandated transaction, to ensure that the necessary documentation and processes are in place for the Chinese Walls between Corporate Finance, Sales and Research.
- Follow up the borrower / guarantor the covenanted documents to compile with loans regulations.
- Actively contributes in due diligence, documentation review, road show arrangement and deal settlement.
- Strong academic record and at least 2 years of relevant ECM experience.
- Advanced financial modelling and financial analytical skills.
- Previous working experience with China Market is a plus.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin is a must.