Equity Capital Markets - Associate
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 16 Apr 19
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
An Us Investment bank is looking for an Equity Capital Markets Associate with around 4-5 years experience to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Head of ECM
- Responsible for preparing management presentations, due diligence reports and marketing pitches while conducing market research on related Equity Capital Markets projects.
- Assist in constructing and maintaining various financial models.
- Involve in Equity Capital Markets (ECM) works, underwriting, placing, arrange roadshows and perform due diligence works
- Assist in the origination and execution of IPO, Pre-IPO, Secondary Listings, Equity Financing and Convertible Bond and develop business leads in regards to Equity Capital Markets transactions.
- 4+ years of Equity Capital Market experience from a reputable platform.
- Fluent in English & Mandarin is required
- Strong financial modelling skills, and possess a proven track record in either ECM/Leverage Finance/M&A/Corporate Finance related transactions.
An excellent opportunity to join a leading US investment bank.