We are searching for potential candidates with solid origination / execution skills on Equity Capital Markets and our clients are mainly from Chinese Investment Securities / Bank and they are well established in the IPO market.
- Assist in the execution of ECM projects, formulate and implement strategies and plans for ECM activities;
- Closely work with internal team member to ensure smooth execution;
- Prepare pitch books and provide origination support
- Manage equity transaction projects, lead and guide junior team members in managing client negotiation and work process, project deliverable and timetables;
- Take an active role in the engagement process and fully involve in business development and execution activities;
- Overseeing and driving the origination and execution of ECM deals
- SFC RA1 license holder;
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance related field preferred;
- 3-8 years of ECM related experience;
- Knowledge in HK stock market and hands-on execution experience of HK IPOs and equity transactions is a must;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Good command of English and Mandarin is a must;