Our client is a boutique Hedge Fund headquartered in Hong Kong with a primary focus on the greater China markets. Due to their rapidly growing fund, they are currently seeking for an equity analyst to join their team.
- Conduct fundamental research on HK/China companies
- Work closely with the CIO to generate new investment ideas.
- Maintain financial models and analyze company financial statements
- Conduct fundamental research on equity markets with focus on greater china
- Monitor key economic development, industry trends, and company news
- Engage with prospected and invested company's senior management for primary research
- Attend industry specific conferences and events
- Interpret and present to senior management complicated financial information/data
- Preferred candidates will have 3 – 8 years prior experience working in a hedge fund and/or reputable financial institution
- Experience in covering TMT/ Consumer/ Cyclical sectors preferred
- Degree in finance, mathematics, accounting, economics or related with other professional qualifications would be preferred.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Excellent quantitative/excel skills and accounting/financial knowledge
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese