Equities Valuations Controller
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 May 19
Job Reference # 193543BR
Do you love working with challenging products? Are you great with numbers? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
• run and manage processes by which Valuation Product Controllers collect market data and compare to internal marks
• take ownership of reserves calculation and price testing process for different products
• run and manage Fair Value Hierarchy and prudential valuations process
• take responsibilities in compilation and submission of results for regional and global MIS reporting
• implement standardization, automation of processes and perform UAT where necessary
• review and manage the work performed by outsourced valuation team provided by a strategic partner
You will be working in the Equities Valuations Controlling Services (VCS) team, a dynamic and diverse team of finance professionals. The team is part of the Group Finance organization.
• university degree in Finance related discipline (strong analytical skills demonstrated by maths / science qualifications would be an advantage)
• at least 5 years of relevant experience in Valuation Control with specific exposure to Equity products
• proficient in Excel
• prior experience on python would be an advantage
• able to handle internal clients and stakeholders at various status levels
• able to work independently and have solid problem analytical skills
• a team player with good communication skills, both verbal and written, and a strong work ethic
• can drive process improvements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.