We are looking for a sales in our global business department.
- Manage existing regional-based institutional clients to achieve sales and trading target;
- Introduce and develop potential clients;
- Deliver high-quality services, including but not limited to distributing research reports, facilitating corporate access/NDRs and promoting specific products;
- Work closely with in-house personnel from research, corporate access and investment banking;
- Visit clients in Asia on a regular basis, and arrange listed corporate conferences for clients in mainland China;
- Handle other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Master degree in relevant majors, MBA degree from renowned universities preferred;
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience in financial sector, preferably experience in equities or fixed income sales;
- Holder of SFC’s license for Regulated Activity;
- Strong skills in MS Office (Excel / PowerPoint / Word) ;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese).