Equities Java Developer, Associate
- We're looking for someone who is able to analyzes business requests, design and implement technical solutions, work with various teams to deliver the best to clients.
- As a business analyst: understand needs from business (traders, strats, controllers, operations), interact and build relationships with business users and manage their expectations
- As a developer: tactically design and write code/tests/docs; strategically help evolve the project by leveraging new technologies
- As a team member: take ownership of tasks, brainstorm ideas, work together with app support team for stability
- We support the Delta One Structured Products desk globally, primarily on OTC equity swaps business.
- We are a small team project-wise, have frequent brainstorming sessions as well as planned and ad-hoc design review sessions.
- We work in an agile way, prefer smaller rapid iterations over giant releases.
- We prefer developers whose skills span multiple technologies, and encourage our team members to completely own features front-to back. Don't expect one to be knowledgeable on all areas right away though; knowledge will grow as the developer grows