Phaidon International is actively looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our Hong Kong office in a fast-paced, competitive, and lucrative opportunity. Join us if you are: - Goal achieving and motivated. - Comfortable building relationships and sociable. - A fast learner and keen to improve continuously.
What will you be doing on a day-to-day basis as a Recruitment Consultant?
- This is a diverse, exciting role where you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process.
- You will matchmake rare and incredibly talented professionals with world-leading organisations.
- You will act as an ambassador to prestigious client companies and as an advisor to your candidates.
- You will work closely with your client to understand their needs and advise them on the current market.
- You will use targeted methods to source specialist talent including; networking, advertising and social media.
- You will act as an intermediary to your candidate and client and manage the entire recruitment process all the way through to offering the candidate and managing the resignation process.
- With support and training you become a specialist Recruitment Consultant within your niche market, building relationships with some of the most important people in your field.
What skills do you need to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant?
- You are able to connect and create relationships with different people.
- You have a strong work ethic and you enjoy pushing yourself to deliver outstanding results.
- You have high levels of self-motivation and love being held accountable for achieving goals.
- You enjoy acquiring the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
- You find it easy to adapt to new situations.
- You can work as part of a team and you enjoy supporting others to achieve shared goals.
- You stay resilient, focused and positive when faced with setbacks.