Bloomberg Vault is a secure, hosted compliance solution that enables governance of communication data-based information, file analytics and trade reconstruction across the enterprise. It consolidates compliance, legal and data management processes into an integrated, real-time system to help regulated firms succeed in a transformed environment. What's the role?
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic individual as an Implementation Specialist. You will be joining a successful, rapidly growing, and entrepreneurial Bloomberg team focused on expanding cloud-based compliance, information governance and information analytics solutions. Youâ€™ll use your in-depth experience with enterprise hosted services to work closely with our clients, professional services, Sales, and Product teams. We are looking for someone with trade life-cycle experience, a real passion for technology, and a demonstrated high level of independence in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Weâ€™ll trust you to:
Youâ€™ll need to have:
- Work with Sales to analyze a clientâ€™s workflow, gather client requirements, identify gaps, and propose our solution
- Scope the solution, present the proposed workflow to the client, and communicate dependencies and additional requirements to the Product teams
- Project manage the implementation of new sales in line with procedures, working with the clientâ€™s project and business management teams to integrate our products to fulfil their firmâ€™s objectives
- Work with Product teams on implementation-related new builds to ensure we deliver on our commitments
- Ensure our new clients are setup to maximize the benefit and optimal use of our product
- Define internal implementation procedures and operational process of any new product, functions, and workflow
Weâ€™d love to see:
- Project management experience in the past 5 years, including developing detailed project plans and working across multiple internal groups, external vendors, and clients
- 3-5 yearsâ€™ experience with modern enterprise software IT systems and services, in particular networking, communications (Exchange, Microsoft LYNC/Skype For Business, Instant Messaging, etc.), directory services (LDAP, AD, etc.), SFTP
- Experience supporting or working with buy-side and/or sell-side trading and compliance workflows
- Understanding and working knowledge of the trading life cycle from order to execution, sales/trader workflows and global markets terminology
- Ownership to drive the implementation project to a timely completion
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to network across departments
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
If this sounds like you:
- Business proficiency or above, in Cantonese and/or Mandarin to support our Chinese-speaking clients across the Asia region
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/vault/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.