Enterprise Sales - Electronic Trading Solutions, Sell-Side Relationship Manager - Hong Kong
Bloomberg's Electronic Trading Solutions Sell-side Majors team sells the various solutions for Fixed Income and FX e-trading and workflow automation, as well as work with the sell-side dealers on building out new pools of liquidity across Bloomberg's liquidity venues.
The relationship manager role will allow you to contribute to efforts to grow existing Sell-side customer relationships, grow new businesses, working closely with both internal and external business stakeholders across our businesses.
We will trust you to sell and support client needs with regards to the following product:
To be successful in the role, you'll need to:
- FIT: Bloomberg's Global fixed income electronic trading venues
You will need to have:
- Manage and grow new pools of liquidity with our sell-side client base by building a pipeline through internal and external collaboration in particular with the buy-side client coverage teams, prospecting, relationship management, referrals and cross-selling
- Build an in-depth understanding about the various markets the coverage sell-side clients are participating in, our clients' workflow, to directly impact sales and/or to anticipate the market's future needs to position Bloomberg's solutions for the various workflows
- Perform meetings with sell-side clients and prospects to present unique Bloomberg solutions
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills to build phenomenal relationships with sell-side clients, including senior level professionals
- Understand the current regulatory landscape and our clients challenges around it
- Possess project management skills to coordinate product initiatives regionally, including but not limited to taking on product advocacy, to provide feedback to Bloomberg's Business Managers and Product Development teams on user demand and evolving market practices to drive product improvements
- Employ best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments; calling on specific expertise and promote collaboration to deliver solutions to our clients
- Be resourceful, possess problem solving skills and have a strong "can do" attitude
We would love to see:
- Experience in the Fixed Income market, preferably exposure/experience in the e-commerce business from a front-office perspective (Sales or Trading)
- Knowledge of respective markets and trading needs
- Ability to understand, interpret, and develop the requirements of our clients into action plans, and to convey these plans to our product team
If this sounds like you:
- Prior sales, new business development or account management experience , covering market participant clients
- Familiarity with OMS and EMS software
- Sales Engineer, or Technical Sales experience
- Additional Asian language
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/execution-order-management/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.