Our client, Fortune 500 's Top 10 Chinese Commercial Banking Group, is looking for an Enterprise Risk Professional to join their Risk Management Department. The major duties include maintaining the risk appetite statement of the Bank, and monitoring the adherence to risk appetite. Candidates with experience or knowledge in at least two of the following areas: credit risk, market risk, operational risk, liquidity risk, interest rate risk, ICAAP, recovery planning and resolution planning are preferred. Career Managers are most welcome. We also have other risk related openings available currently. Feel Free to check out with our consultant for more details.
- Maintain the risk appetite statement of the Bank, and monitor the adherence to risk appetite
- Coordinate comprehensive assessment of various risk types including credit, market, operational, liquidity, interest rate, reputation, legal and strategic risks in the internal capital adequacy assessment process. Review and reasonably challenge the results to ensure the outputs are appropriate
- Conduct review on the recovery and resolution planning
- Handle queries from audit or independent reviewers
- Prepare management reports, review and update relevant policies and procedures
- University graduate, major in Finance, Risk Management, Economics, Accounting or related disciplines
- FRM, CFA is preferable
- At least 5 years’ experience in risk management; candidates with less experience would be considered for a more junior position
- Experience or knowledge in at least two of the following areas: credit risk, market risk, operational risk, liquidity risk, interest rate risk, ICAAP, recovery planning and resolution planning
- Good understanding of the latest regulatory requirements, in particular new regulatory initiatives and requirements
- Excellent report writing skills in Chinese
- Detailed-oriented, strong analytical skills and research skills
- Proficient in Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese) and English
All Personal Data will be collected for recruitment purpose only.
For application, please send a full resume (word format) to email: email@example.com, attn: Ms. Lily Tse or for enquiry: Tel 2528 3367. Thank you.