Our Client is a large multinational Insurance Organisation who are undergoing a significant Financial Regulatory Transformation programme. They require a seasoned PMO, who will focus in Programme Planning, supporting multiple local in-country project plans to ensure there is wider regional alignment. You will be responsible for both the high-level and detailed programme planning, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning project deliverables.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Develop, review, and manage regional project roadmaps, detailed plans, and milestones, in conjunction with workstream project managers
- Put together reporting packs for C-Level stakeholders
- Support Programme Managers within the PMO around key deliverables
- Keep track of deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process by managing the overall project governance and planning.
- Adapt plans based on evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals
Required Skills for the Role:
- University degree holder
- At least 8 years of work experience as project manager or a PMO for a large financial regulatory program
- Experience implementing a large scale Financial regulatory programme (IFRS, FATCA, etc) would be big plus
- Excellent project administrations skills and highly experienced using Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skill across all levels of an organization
- Considerable understanding of project management methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication - written and oral
- Insurance experience is a plus
If interested, your may send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with subject line “Enterprise PMO”.