Enterprise Lead Architect - Leading Bank
- Excellent Remuneration
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pinpoint Asia Limited
- 17 Oct 18
Our client, a leading bank globally, is looking for an Enterprise Architect to join their top regional IT team. The selected candidate will be driving the technical architecture design and development. Great remuneration and potential.
- Responsible for enterprise architecture design, planning, development and maintenance.
- Lead the creation of solution architectures considering business needs and technology limitations, with the selection of technology standards, describe configuration paradigms, and identify demand for the reference architecture.
- Lead technology changes in architecture development, roadmaps, and blueprints.
- Advice and guidance provided to developers on quality control processes and standards to ensure that technical work was undertaken to adhere to the IT Policy and relevant IT controls.
- Define enterprise architectural design, framework well connected with the existing sophisticated systems.
- Engage with projects teams to support the Architecture standards and frameworks.
- Work closely with system design, business team and various stakeholders on identifying the right project needs and design on solution architecture.
- Define guideline and standard on future architectural directions and framework.
- At least 5 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture or related position.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with technology strategy, enterprise architecture principles, and frameworks, planning & budgeting, IT Security, Risk Management, technologies standard, and governance.
- Knowledge and experience with the Fintech and innovative technologies, the latest technology trend etc.
- Ability to bring the new technology design across complex distributed, SOA, microservices and cloud-based systems, which allows the scalability, maintainability, and extensibility.
- Experience on large scale complex projects, and cross-functional problem-solving etc.
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth understanding of application development, architecture standards, methodologies, hardware and software principles.
- Excellent Communications skill in English and Cantonese.
- Experience with Banking, Financial or Banking industry would be highly preferable.
- Bachelor / Master Degree from a Reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Enterprise Lead Architect - Leading Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Front Office Java Developer - Equity Derivatives Technology
2) Front Office OMS C# Developer - Leading FinTech Company