Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading Insurance group, with business in wealth management, securities trading, is looking for a Lead Enterprise Architect to join their IT Senior Management team. The selected candidate will be driving the technical architecture design and development. Great remuneration and potential.
- Responsible for enterprise architecture design, planning, development and maintenance.
- Define IT and Architecture strategy which supports the business strategic goals on a multi-year basis.
- Lead and mentor the Enterprise Architecture team and create a working plan on achieving architectural design objectives.
- Lead technology changes in architecture development, roadmaps, and blueprints.
- Define enterprise architectural design, the framework which steer to the digital architecture as well as connected with the existing sophisticated systems.
- Define Architecture guidelines, standards, policies and patterns under various architecture domains.
- Define and Enforce architecture governance framework to ensure conformance of architecture standards.
- Establish an architecture repository and maintain the current state architecture evergreen for architecture planning.
- Define guidelines and standards on future architectural directions and frameworks.
- At least 15 years of experience in IT management, solution design and delivery, and architecture.
- Recent years of Enterprise Architecture experience or related position.
- Proven experience as a strategic technical leader in implementing large scale architecture at an enterprise level.
- Ability to bring the new technology design across complex distributed, SOA, microservices and cloud-based systems, which allows scalability, maintainability, and extensibility.
- Experience with Public Cloud (AWS / Azure), Data and Analytics, Application Security, Mobile, Microservices, web API, low-latency trading.
- Experience in large-scale complex projects, and cross-functional problem-solving etc.
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth understanding of application development, architecture standards, methodologies, hardware and software principles.
- Excellent Communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Experience with the Insurance, Financial, or Banking industry would be highly preferable.
- Bachelor / Master Degree from a Reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Enterprise Architect Lead - Leading Insurance Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) FICC/ Risk Technical Business Analyst - Leading Investment Bank
2) Project Manager/Scrum Master - Leading Investment Bank - Hong Kong
3) ED/VP, Regional Information Security & Risk Advisory Lead - Elite Global Investment Bank