A leading investment bank is currently looking to add a dedicated Fixed income/FX strategist to their team in Hong Kong to cover Asian Local Markets. You will be working as part of renowned Emerging markets team and report directly to the head of Asian Markets research in Hong Kong.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Providing market analysis and trade ideas on the China fixed income market
- Producing thematics on market issues
- Point of reference regarding the surrounding local markets
- Developed expertise in the political environment in the China area
- Interaction with clients; supporting sales and trading teams internally
In order to apply you should have
- Business level Mandarin and English
- Experience generating fixed income Trade ideas in relation to China
- Good knowledge of China and other local market currencies.
- MSC/PHD in economics from a leading school.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing team. You will have the ability to work directly with the sales teams developing your client facing skills.
This is a bank that is committed to building out its research function.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or call 02080044029
Interviews have already begun to take place.