Ecommerce Merchandising Manager
Our client is a Asia's leading luxury designer goods boutique. They bring together the most fashion-forward luxury and emerging international designers to create an exciting edit of the very best in footwear, handbags, jewellery, sunglasses, and more. Coveted designers are presented alongside exclusive products, unique collaborations and pop-up exhibitions. With their fast growing business, they are now hiring an Ecommerce Merchandising Manager for their online business.
As an Ecommerce Merchandising Manager, you have to develop and manage the strategic merchandise and sales plan for own site and marketplace in line with the company image by working with internal, external parties to drive the online store sales and profitability targets.
Your responsibility includes:
- Achieve sales and margin targets by implementing technical and non-technical strategies and marketing initiatives that will drive traffic, conversion, retention, revenue and profitability
- Strategize online initiatives to drive top line and profits sales; drive weekly and monthly marketing programs
- Lead the internal support teams to ensure the right merchandise is featured at the right time online according to the delivery windows to meet full price sell-through targets
- Partner with internal & external stack holders to ensure the best practice of UX/UI.
- To understand local and international competitors strategies in both own platform/ marketing place, to minimize the loss of market share.
- Oversees daily operations including marketing, editorial, content management, fulfillment & customer experience.
- Reporting on sales performance, conversion rate, traffic on weekly basis etc.
- Degree holder in Business / Marketing / E-Commerce related disciplines with 5 years solid experience in E-Commerce Site Merchandising experience, preferably in a Fashion
- Strong digital marketing experience; drive traffic, conversion and sales on a global E-Commerce platform
- Track record of success in providing analysis, strategic direction, and business recommendations
- Experience of managing, trading and optimizing presence on third party marketplace online stores (Amazon, Farfetch, TMall etc.)
- Good knowledge in online marketing landscape with technical knowledge of web tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and processes with experience in devising and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Entrepreneurial, analytical, collaborative with strong influencing, leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Proactive, independent, detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word; Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin