EYHK 2021 Graduate Program - Assurance - Forensic & Integrity Services - Staff Associate
Exceptional EY experience, It’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy? EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
Forensic & Integrity Services
- Work on engagement teams that assist in performing fraud investigations, forensic accounting engagements & financial & economic damages analyses
- Review accounting records & financial transaction documentation, prepare working papers, participate in interviews & inform seniors & managers of the engagement status
- Prepare analyses that will be part of the client deliverables
- Develop & maintain productive working relationships with client personnel & legal counsel
- Participate in the planning, development & execution of event initiatives for respective industry, function &/or area accounts practice to support the go-to-market strategy
- Stay informed on business/economic developments & their impact to the client
- Work effectively as a team member – sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication & updating senior team members on the progress
- Build strong internal relationships within the Assurance Services practice & across other services
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Acc., Fin., Business or related major
- Excellent communication & prioritization skills; strong teamwork & leadership skills
- Good written & spoken Eng.
- Result-oriented with an attention to details
- Substantial knowledge of PC-based tools, including spreadsheets (MS Excel) & databases (MS Access)
- High performers (i.e. exceeding expectation ratings) & prof. accountancy certifications preferred
Apply now at www.ey.com/cn/careers.