ETL Developer Key Responsibilities:
- To develop and maintain ETL process that are concurrent with the business requirements
- To work closely with business team to align business requirements and translate them into technical executable solutions
- To analyze and present proposed technical solutions to business and enable business to analyze the potential benefits and risks in business perspective
- To build codes, support testing and fix defects; To follow coding standards and best practices to develop code and check code quality
- To assess and create deployment/ roll back plan; To maintain deployment tracker and perform sanity checks post deployment to ensure smooth move to production.
- 6+ years of working experience in Information Technology
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or a related discipline is preferred.
- Knowledge & hand-on experience on relational database, specifically Microsoft SQL, and stored procedures is a must
- Good conceptual knowledge and working experience in ETL is a must
- Azure Data Factory knowledge / experience is preferred
- Full life-cycle experience in the analysis, architecture design, development, coding, testing & debugging of code