- Communicate with users to collect and understand user requirements
- Perform ETL development for caturing source data for application
- Perform data migration and performance tuning
- Perform quality assurance to ensure all deliverables are in good quality
- Plan and conduct system integration test and assist user to perform user acceptance test
- Provide support for system implementation
- Provide system support, including user inquiry and problem solving
- Manage and work with vendors
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in projects related to BI reporting or data warehousing, preferably gained in banking industry.
- Familiar with ETL processes and BI tools
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle DBMS and RDBMS
- Basic knowledge in J2EE web application development.
- Strong project management, business analytical and communication skills
- Good problem solving capability, able to work independently and under pressure
- (Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Programmer)
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.