This role is a team lead role supporting the ETF business and leading a team of operations professionals
My client is a leading financial institution and is a top player in its field
- Manage a range of exchange traded products and facilitate the launch of ETF in primary and secondary markets
- Oversee a team to perform daily tasks covering ETF operations and ensure processes and procedures adhere with internal and external regulations
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to run projects and initiatives in change management and process improvement
- Periodically update operational procedures, agreements and produce reports and analysis for senior management
- University degree holder
- At least 7 years experience covering ETF from a middle to back office capacity.
- Strong product knowledge of exchange traded products is a must
- At least 3 years team management experience
- Experience in CCASS, custody, HKMA/SFC requirements
- Strong leadership and change management mindset
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin)
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a well established team for a expanding business that can offer a competitive package and job security.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Raymond Wong on +852 2848 9513.