- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
ERS Sales Specialist, Associate Director
Location: Hong KongThis role will be responsible for growing and managing the Moody's Analytics business by developing and strengthening client relationships, while also working with the pre-sales (Solution Specialists) team, senior management and marketing team to identify growth opportunities and develop outreach plans. Additionally, this position will represent the business at trade shows and conferences and through written submissions to outside publications.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required.
- Graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master's) a plus.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience, including 5+ years strategic solution selling experience at a top-tier software consulting firm or financial services company.
- Established track record of successfully developing a network of clients including financial institutions, insurance companies and corporates and nurturing deep relationships with risk professionals.
- Familiarity with recent advances in regulatory compliance and credit risk management.
- Attention to details is a must.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape for products and services targeted at the risk practitioner community.
- International working experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of finance and credit - CFA, CPA, FRM, or PRM certification a plus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin are a must.
- Clear written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts to a senior audience.
- Position requires approximately 50% travel (Taiwan, Vietnam, Philippines)
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.