EQUITY PLATFORM STABILITY ACCELERATION - REGULATORY & CONTROL - EQUITY TRADING STACK - Technical Business Analyst
You will be part of Equities Cross Platform BA/PM team providing analysis and solution delivery for APAC Front office.
- As part of our team you will work on multi-year initiative for equity platform stability acceleration and regulatory controls in equity trading stack. Validate operational integrity across 13 Markets for Trading Controls across Agency & Principal end to end trading infrastructure, with focus on pre-trading controls.
- The role works closely with Trading COO's to analyze & translate complex machine language to business terminology & rules. Design system integration between trading and supervisor platforms for trading supervisors. Drive gap requirements analysis & system redesign specifications for effective trading controls. Provide Supervisory platform and Market rules training across business & IT.
- Given fast paced client demands, evolving regulatory requirements across APAC Markets landscape covering multiple jurisdictions the role is critical for establishing a top tier Supervisory Platform to provide transparency & enable Markets business to remediate breaks in a timely manner.
- In addition to the project, the role will carry on cross platform flow analysis for critical electronic trading technology exhibiting comprehension of business and market rules.
- Responsible for overall delivery of equities business initiatives or compliance requirements from inception to implementation.
- Requirement gathering, business analysis and documentation for cross platform business needs spanning across front office trading stack including but not limiting to Cash sales and dealing, Algo/DMA, Prime swaps, Program trading, & Listed derivatives.
- Business flow coverage is both high touch and low touch. Products involved are order management, Fix connectivity, trade capture, smart routing, order management, dark pools, pre-trade controls' engine, basket-trading and low latency exchange connectivity.
- Collaboratively work with traders, COOs, compliance and development teams to implement accurate, compliant and forward-looking solution along with anticipates risks and helping them build better and more effective tools and processes to mitigate them.
- Understanding of regulatory & exchange requirements, identifying gaps in our systems and flows and implement required changes to be compliant.
- Committed to handling the Product certification process across SEA markets for front office trading applications - arrange documentation in exchange specified formats, auditor Certification and exchange demos.
- Handle Regulatory submissions like Inspections, internal audits, Limit reports etc. from IT perspective.
- Manage partners - provide periodic updates, discuss priorities, highlight risks and track deliveries.
- Proficiency of equities front office business, trade life cycle and APAC markets microstructures.
- Outstanding Business Analytical skills and experience to cover requirements front to back flow.
- Hands-on past experience in APAC markets flow and sell side firm system capabilities.
- Collaborative attitude to work with partners across business and IT departments, as well as external vendors. Open to learn and share information and new skills.
- Ability to get along with both internal and external users including trading desks, compliance, COOs, auditors, senior business heads and senior technology managers at Director or MD level.
- Ability to multi-task and possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate in a distributed/virtual team environment.
- You are ambitious, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards