The role is responsible for working with CIB & Corporate Coverage teams in structuring GTB solutions, managing and growing of GTB business of FAB across North East Asia and reporting to the MD and Head of GTB Solutions and Advisory Asia
As an ED and Head of GTB Solutions & Advisor North East Asia, you will be responsible for:
- Candidate should have a strong drive for GTB Sales, understanding of the GTB Products and GTB clients in North East Asia
- Delivery of specific revenue targets, returns on risk adjusted assets and equity consistent and commensurate with the Bank’s acceptable risk parameters.
- Work closely with coverage teams and make the management aware of performance gaps with suggestions to rectify and improve performance and deepen client relationship.
- Actively engage with client together with the Head of Trade Solutions & Advisory Asia and North East Asia Coverage team to build Trade business for the Bank in North East Asia.
- Responsible for structuring GTB deals and providing technical expertise to relationship managers and facilitate client discussions. Lead structuring of bespoke GTB Solutions and ensure a high quality customer experience through consultative approach.
- Work closely with Compliance, Finance, GTB Operations, etc. for client on-boarding and smooth execution of transactions.
- Work closely with GTB Product Management team in UAE to finalize GTB related documentation/ structures/ rollout new products/ solutions.
Decision Making Authority:
- Strong Client network with focus to grow GTB business for the bank in the region. Sound understanding of the different client segments & industry verticals.
- Strong technical knowledge in Trade Finance products including Trade Services & Supply Chain finance and Cash Management.
- Self-starter who is able to handle all enquiries relating to Trade Finance independently
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as a team player with strong influential skill that can motivate other team members to achieve the business objective. Ability to work in Matrix environment.
- Strong origination capability coupled with excellent customer service & negotiation skills
- Good market practise understanding & ability to articulate and negotiate internally as well as with clients.
- Strong written and spoken English &reasonable business mandarin language capability is required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or equivalent discipline
15+ years Transaction Banking experience with specialized knowledge in Structured Trade & Commodity Finance and SCF. Candidate should have an experience of Origination, Developing Client Relationship and Team Management.