- Provide technical solution implementation according to the functional specification - Ensure technical documents are well prepared - Work closely with vendor and off-shore development center - Provide system design in line with the company’s IT roadmap
EABS – System Analyst / Senior System Analyst
The candidate will be responsible for providing technical solution implementation according to the functional specification, ensuring technical documents are well prepared. The candidate will work closely with vendor and off-shore development center to manage their deliverables of programs and development schedule. The candidate is also required to have system design in line with the company’s IT roadmap.
Skills & experience
- University degree majored in computer science or equivalent / Prefer 10-15 years relevant working experience (Lesser experience with right skillset will be considered too)
- Working experience in Banking is preferable
- Experience in IT system development, maintenance and support
- Solid experience in Java and JQuery
- Strong Sql skills of Oracle PL/SQL
- Knowledge on Linux Scripting
- Experience in managing a sub-development team is definitely an advantage
- Understanding on programming techniques, analysis and system implantation methodologies
- Flexibility to learn and work in dynamic environment
- Proactive attitude, with sense of ownership and strong team player
- Can communicate using Mandarin
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.