Due Diligence Consultant
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About the Role
This consultant is functionally managed by the APAC KYC On-boarding Manager (Front Line) under the Wholesale Financial Crimes Operations (WFCO).
Primary function of the role is obtaining, verifying, and properly recording customer due diligence information and documentation for on-boarding. The individual will also assist with ongoing reviews and KYC projects as required. For KYC technical matters requiring escalation, the APAC KYC On-boarding Manager is the first point of reference
(Note: In addition to these functions, team members are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
Market Skills and Certifications
- 2-3 years experience in KYC/CDD role
- Solid AML compliance experience, with a good understanding of AML laws, rules and regulations in APAC, including all aspects of CIP / CDD / EDD; some knowledge of the global AML regulatory environment would be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and experience dealing with front office staff on a daily basis.
- The ability to work unsupervised, and willingness to work to deadlines to get the job done when required.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and adherence to strict deadlines in a fast faced and high pressure environment
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.