Domestic Payments Product Manager - VP
The Domestic Payments Product Manager is a strategic professional who closely follows latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business. Typically a small number of people within the business that provide the same level of expertise. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Accountable for significant direct business results or authoritative advice regarding the operations of the business. Necessitates a degree of responsibility over technical strategy. Primarily affects a sub-function. Responsible for handling staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work within the team/project. Responsibilities:
- The Product Manager will have responsibility for the end to end service of the Domestic P&R Products, product readiness, governance, commercialisation, P&L management and strategic development of the services.
- Management of the P&L across the product set and understanding of key drivers of business growth to include expense management
- Develop a sound technical understanding of technology platforms, front ends and other components.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders in the creation of requirements, functional specification, and solution design for P&R related build.
- Work closely with regional product managers, and Operations & Technology teams.
- Help implement key strategic initiatives
- Implement market led, regulatory and other clearing changes.
- Identify and develop new product innovations and product differentiation.
- Responsibility for end to end governance, risk and controls of the product set to include audit and regulatory requirements
- Capability Management and ensuring that the product offerings achieve the quality scorecard targets with responsibility for maintenance and upkeep of the Capability grid, Product Program reviews and updates.
- Working closely with Sales and Coverage partners on client engagement and pipeline management.
- Strong technical knowledge in Payments and Receivables product space, including technology platforms, operational processes and the overall eco-system.
- Product management experience.
- At least 10 - 12 years of relevant experience
- Client-centricity and commercial orientation
- Practical, analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Strong execution skills and a willingness to engage in the details
- Team player with ability to evidence leadership and build consensus while working within a matrix organization and with functional partners
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with the countries and the global team for clarity and prioritization of regional needs
- Project Management skills
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Market Segments and Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting