Division Head, Innovative Business and Growth - Business Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Division Head, Innovative Business and Growth.
In this role, you will
- Be a key part within an agile strategy team focusing on Digital proposition development and commercialization for Business Banking
- Lead as business owner and drive digital strategy collaborating with various digital flagships on product requirement, segmentation focus, customer need, go to market strategy, pricing strategy, distribution, support and servicing model, business appetite and so on
- Lead iterative research on digital trends, innovative products, competition landscape and customer needs for business insights and potential innovation of new propositions
- Connect digital initiatives across project teams, products, marketing, communications and the frontline to ensure an integrated commercialization approach on execution
- Transform digital culture in the business. Develop platforms and tools to empower frontline to capture emerging opportunities by new digital propositions
- Identify external value network partnership opportunity
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience in management consulting, digital strategy, product development, commercialization or eCommerce. Experience in financial service industry is preferred but not mandatory
- Consulting ability to influence both internal and external business partners
- Good grasp of emerging and innovative propositional trends, including open Application Programming Interface, digital payment, digital marketing, new retail and so on, and their implication to commercial market, especially in business to business scenario
- Self-motivated to keep abreast of evolving technology trend and look for opportunity of adoption
- Knowledge and experience in customer acquisition, product commercialization and pricing strategy
- Analytical capability to evaluate and identify optimal options of go to market strategy
- Stakeholders management skills and ability to navigate across complex organization
- Experience in handling strategic conversation with senior executives
- Creative thinking to generate ideas balancing business impact, cost and time to market
- Experience of coaching junior project team members will be a plus
- Understanding of Commercial Banking business, customer and products will be an advantage
- As the role may require cross border collaboration with China team, fluency in Mandarin will be considered as advantage but not mandatory
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Vice President
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AE7V
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited