Director of Investment Planning, Communication and Training
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The position is responsible for leading the Planning, Communication, Training and Administration team of Group Investment Roles and Responsibilities:
- Exercising independent initiative, providing advice and direction interacting with senior, cross functional stakeholders across AIA on matters foundational to the TOM.
- Develop the framework, standards, processes, and governance arrangements to support the effective documentation (scope, objectives, design, monitoring and delivery of the Plan (in conjunction with Group Investment and AIAIM planning and delivery teams).
- Lead and implement enterprise-impactful planning, communication, and training for Investment function.
- Driving a small team of planning, communication and training professionals located in Group Investment and liaising with parallel resources at AIAIM in Singapore.
- Provide guidance and support to Group Investment, AIA Asset Management Companies and Business Units with respect to implementation and administration of the Plan.
- Act as a key point of contact for senior Group, AIA Asset Management Companies and Business Units stakeholders on matters relating to the Plan.
- Act as a key point of contact for Risk, Compliance and Internal Audit functions for matters relating to the TOM.
Financial and Non-Financial Measures:
- Assist the Regional Director of Investment Governance & Legal and/or Group CIO with other projects and initiatives from time to time as required.
- Implementation and management of continuous change in fulfilment of the ongoing development and implementation of the TOM.
- metrics and key performance indicators of the TOM.
- Effective and timely implementation and management of structured communication and training programs relating to the TOM.
- Group and Business Unit stakeholder feedback.
- Regular and substantive communication with senior, cross functional stakeholders across AIA.
- Regular meeting with senior members of the Group Investment Management Team members regarding:
- the development and management of the rolling Plan and TOM.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- structured communication and training programs relating to the TOM.
- At least 15 years of related change management/project management experience in financial services and/or professional firms.
- Proven experience successfully driving better change outcomes.
- Good command of written and spoken English. Chinese advantageous.
- Strong problem-solving, influencing and advocacy skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Reporting Structure and Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities:
- Independent and strong self-initiative and decision-making capability
- This is a regional position providing support to and oversight of all the AIA group of companies
- Candidate is expected to manage a small team of 2 direct reports
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.