Director / Vice President - Investment Operations (FX, Bullion & Commodities)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Peak Global Investments Limited
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Due to business expansion, Peak Global Investments Limited is seeking to hire a Director / Vice President (Investment Operations) to identify new business opportunities within FX, Bullion and Commodities market. Ideal candidate will have at least 6 years' relevant experience (with 3 years on a management level) with hands-on trading experience in the past 3 years.
- Formulate and implement sales strategies for top management's review on how to achieve long term business goals
- Daily jobs related to FX, Bullion and Commodities market
- Monitor business performance and assist in the refinement of business model
- Research and analyse the market trends and to identify new investment opportunities
- Keep abreast of changing business needs and incorporate them in ongoing projects and future planning
- Collaborate with related parties in streamlining the sales process as to enhance customer experience and frontend efficiency
- Lead a small team and to provide guidance when needed
- Degree holder in Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience with at least 3 years experience on a team management level
- Sound knowledge and in-depth understanding of the FX, Bullion & CFD and must have hands-on experience in managing related trading within the past 3 years
- Good understanding of the trade lifecycle
- Excellent research analysis skills and strong business acumen
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, Mandarin is a MUST.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes.
We provide attractive package and promotion opportunities for successful candidates. Candidates with less experience will be considered for Manager level.
For interested parties, please kindly click on the APPLY button to send us your updated CV witn current and expected salary.