Director / Executive Director, Client Services, Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Global Associates
- 23 Apr 19
Our client, an investment bank, is looking for a high calibre candidate to lead its Client Services team.
- Lead the Client Services team of the Wealth Management business.
- Develop/review the function’s business model and associated objectives, strategies, organizational structure, controls and policies to support Board-approved business objectives, strategies and plans;
- Promote sound corporate governance practices, culture, work ethics and evaluate the effectiveness of the organizational structure and controls from time to time;
- Develop and enhance new policies, procedures, workflows; enrich product line and to introduce new solutions to enhance overall operations;
- Lead and coordinate projects within Client Services as well as to support projects at group level;
- Produce various reports, analyses and recommendations to support management decision making;
- Act as Complaint Officer of the company;
- Act as Designated Officer to commit financing resources with banks on IPO and oversee all IPO processes;
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- University degree in business related disciplines;
- Over 15 years’ relevant experience, with at least 6 years of experience at managerial level or above in banking industry;
- Client service oriented, sound knowledge in compliance and control procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Good command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Good communication and management skills;
- Good planning and problem solving skills;
Please send your resume in Ms Word format to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org