The role is responsible for driving and designing corporate strategy, maintaining efficient both internal and external client relationships.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Lead strategic analysis to identify new business opportunities.
- Build new revenue streams to complement our leading position in the business lines.
- Support to establish and build up strong relationships with the key institutional and corporate clients, evaluate and identify their business needs and provide solutions on all types of cross border transactions.
- Work with different businesses on identifying the business opportunities with existing and new institutional and corporate clients.
- Provide support to maintain and monitor the key client relationships and establish regular interaction.
- Introduce the business opportunities to different business lines and work closely with different stakeholders to close the transactions.
- Establish and maintain key clients’ data base and prospects across different business lines.
- Coordinate and work with cross border business development team in Beijing to provide world class client services.
- Assist different business lines in growing their overall clientele.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Finance or related discipline(s)
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in management consulting or in house strategy
- Able to adapt into multi culture environment
- Strong interpersonal and negotiations skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to develop excellent relationships at all levels within an organization
- Good communication in written and spoken English and Putonghua
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in CLSA, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly specify the position title in the email subject for job application.
CLSA may collect personal data from you for purposes relating to your engagement with the Company, including human resource management and other business and internal / external compliance purposes. Any personal information and /or data collected and held by the Company may be used by the Company or transferred (whether within/ outside Hong Kong) to any other parties within the Company, subsidiaries and affiliates of the Company, internal or external service providers, or any other relevant parties including governmental or regulatory authorities, for the above purposes.