Director, Strategic Insights and Customer Experience
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Reporting directly to the Senior Director, Customer Propositions and Experience, this role will lead and oversee the Strategic Insights and Customer Experience team by developing a holistic, metric-based customer experience strategy, conducting strategic planning on customer projects, collecting and leveraging customer insights, and recommending enhancement initiatives in alignment with the overall company strategy. Responsibilities:
- Lead company-wide customer-centric transformation to provide mobile first, intuitive, convenient and easy customer experience.
- Responsible for overall company customer satisfaction scores. Monitor and support the execution of customer feedback improvement initiatives in a view to significantly uplift customer satisfaction scores.
- Responsible for the holistic management of Voice of Customer (VoC) mechanism design, and implement all quantitative and qualitative customer feedback research. These include large-scale interview survey, transactional survey, focus group and online small-scale survey, customer discussion forum, etc.
- Perform deep-dive customer episode analysis and targeted customer journey mapping to identify gaps and opportunities and propose impactful enhancements.
- Cultivate a strong customer centricity culture and nurture capability with a view to embed customer centric behaviors in staff cross all departments in the company.
- University degree of any discipline (preferably in business or marketing)
- 10 years business experience in financial services industry, with minimum 5 years of customer-related experience
- Knowledge of insurance business is preferred
- Proven track record in driving CX innovation and initiatives with a view to enhance customer experience and uplift satisfaction level; sound knowledge in driving cross-company operational enhancements
- Solid technical knowledge in customer quantitative and qualitative research
- Strong customer-centric mindset with the passion and strong change leadership skill to make real impact
- Excellent team player with strong presentation, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English (Cantonese is required)