Our client, an international bank, is looking to expand their mainland China business and hiring a Business Planning Director to formulate and implement the expansion plan.
- Formulate and oversee the implementation of the business expansion in China
- Provide oversight across all workstreams and ensure all deliverables are on track
- Manage overall project/program governance, i.e. setting agenda for and facilitating steering committee and working group meetings
- Liaise and collaborate with Front Office, IT, Operations, Compliance, Risk, and Finance teams
- 10+ years of relevant experience in strategic business planning and program management
- Ideally with prior work experience from a top management consulting firm
- Possess knowledge of Investment Banking/ Financial Markets/ Trading business
- Experience leading high-profile strategic projects
- Excellent influencing and senior stakeholder management skills
- First rate strategic planning and problem solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in Mandarin and English
To apply, please submit your latest CV/resume to email@example.com. Thanks!