Director, Sales Finance & Securities Services, Investors
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Drive and close new custody and fund administration deals in the GCNA region to existing and new Investor clients of the bank, by using a consultative selling and solution based approach
- Manage, retain and grow existing customer revenue
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Senior Management, Relationship Management, Implementation, Compliance and Client Services teams) in our office network to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maximize business and revenue opportunities by cross selling and promoting other transaction banking services to customers with such needs
- Compile with the group & internal guideline and policy in executing selling process including origination, follow up, closure, handover and on-going sales management
- Regularly attend - and where applicable contribute - to industry events organized by Standard Chartered or third parties
- Actively network amongst intermediaries such as lawyers, auditors and consultants to promote the bank in order to get referrals
- University degree or above
- Experience with/ knowledge of securities services as a product
- Preferably experience with Securities Services Sales, but at least with related areas such as prime brokerage, (hedge) fund consulting or other products/ services related to the funds industry
- Strong network in the funds' industry in Hong Kong/ Asia
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English; Mandarin will be an advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.