- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 28 Nov 17
Director, Relationship Manager
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Regional Relationship Manager role in the Global subs team under Global Banking.
Responsible for managing and growing the relationship with MNC clients.
Engaging with Regional Treasurers / CFO / senior decision makers to bring ideas and solutions that help them mange their business needs.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and responsible for originating revenue and accepting client risk from a regulatory perspective:
- Accountable for overall client revenues, budget and cross sell / origination
- Provide Client Leadership and be perceived as a thought leader by senior client executives. Facilitates the development of a vision for the overall success of the business
- Originate revenue pipelines:
- Deepen existing relationships and up tier SCB's profile with target client segment
- Develop a strong understanding of the industry and client's business, strategies, buying centers, decision making levels and processes.
- Identify client needs and align internal resources in line with Bank's strategy and risk appetite.
- Lead preparation of the sales pitches to the Client
- Lead any new internal initiatives pertaining to business development
- Steer the global client relationship through Account Planning; engage strategic client conversations to originate new business and retain existing business
- Ensure execution against client strategy (Account Plan), proactive pipeline management, client calling plans, requests for deal approvals etc.
- Identify, mobilize and deliver into the relationship the right people, solutions, resources, and ideas from across the Bank
- Accountable for overall credit accountability and credit management, as well as RWA & RoRWA
- Accountable for client team coordination across the network; coaching and mentoring with a robust handover to local RMs where there are active buying centres
- Manage significant escalations, major issues and bank related matters
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree holder in Business Studies or relevant area with working experience in banking and relevant exposure in brokers and dealers
- Seasoned credit skills and good understanding of Corporate & Institutional Banking products and services
- An established track record in growing existing income
- Solid customer relationship management experience
- Strong sales management and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with stakeholders
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.