Director, Marketing & Product, Asset Management
- Competitive & Negotiable
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Industrial Securities International Financial Group Limited
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Based in Hong Kong, China Industrial Securities International Financial Group Limited (8407.HK) plays a critical and unique role to the globalization strategy of its controlling shareholder, the Shanghai-based Industrial Securities Co., Ltd. (601377.SH).
- Be responsible for business development strategy;
- Explore new opportunities in retail and institutional business;
- Lead product development, marketing activities and customer relationship management;
- Communicate and work closely with teams in investment, product development and business strategy headquarters;
- Establish and maintain close business partnerships with customers;
- Monitor and manage day-to-day operations to ensure complete compliance with regulations;
- Manage internal sales staff to execute company and departmental sales strategies, promptly identify and deal with issues that arise during the conduct of the business.
- Work closely with different internal departments to understand and resolve problems in the sales process;
- Regularly visit customers to understand the follow-up needs of customers and maintain smooth communication with customers;
- Understand and solve customer problems encountered in the cooperation process, increase customer satisfaction with the company.
- Provide investment advice to the direct investors according to their risk preference, and maximize new business opportunities;
- Participate in new fund launching programs and related marketing activities.
- Train internal sales staff to familiarize internal sales staff with the company's products;
- Train external partners to familiarize their personnel with the company's products;
- Education: Bachelor Degree or above is required;
- Experiences: minimum 8 years’ highly relevant working experience is required; working experience of Chinese asset management companies in Hong Kong is preferred;
- Professional qualifications: CFA/FRM/CPA holders are preferred
- Language proficiency: fluent in Mandarin and English