Director M&A Tax
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Search Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
We are looking to fill a newly created role for a qualified candidate who has prior experience in the area of tax structuring advice for real estate, private equity and infrastructure investments. The candidate will be based in Singapore to provide tax transactional support to multiple fund partners across the Asia Pacific region.
- Providing deal structuring (including holding structures and financing) advice in relation to real estate, private equity and infrastructure investments in various jurisdictions across Asia (predominantly in relation to China, Hong Kong, Singapore, India, Korea, and Australia).
- Reviewing tax matters in relation to deal team financial models and tax due diligence/structuring assistance.
- Coordination with various internal and external parties to ensure the timely delivery of sophisticated tax planning, monitoring, and implementing efficient tax advice to various fund clients
- Providing and coordinating the provision of local and US tax advice and compliance in relation to restructures, re-financing and disposals of investments.
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 8 years of corporate tax experience across multiple jurisdictions
- Strong tax technical skills and cross-border Merger and Acquisition tax advisory skills
- Great organization skills
- A dedication to teamwork and keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong English communication skills, Chinese language skills will be an advantage