- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson Hong Kong
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
Our client is a tier-1 Chinese investment bank with strong tracking record in cross-boarder M&A advisories in TMT, healthcare, industrial, and natural resource and real estate industries. With over a decade in investment banking business, my client has completed hundreds of successful transactions including IPOs, M&A transactions in China, Australia, Europe, UK and US. With the rapidly growing market of cross-boarder M&A transaction business in Hong Kong region, the client is looking for a highly experiences M&A professional to expand their business operations in Hong Kong.
Based in Hong Kong, the M&A Director role would involve in HK listed companies, Chinese companies and MNCs merge & acquisition transaction activities. You would be responsible for:
* Lead end-to-end transactions process including deal sourcing, valuation, modelling, due diligence, structuring and closing
* Support or responsible for the negotiations including M&A transactions process and deal documents
* Maintain existing clients and partners relationship, develop new clients
* You would have 10+ years' industry experiences with proven tracking record in cross-boarder M&A transactions, ideally in at least two of the industries mentioned above.
* You would have very strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills.
* You would have good market insights, ability to analyse market trend quickly and make right actions. Excellent communication in Mandarin and English is a must, Cantonese is desirable.
* Attractive Salary Package + Bonus
* Excellent career growth opportunities
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Sophia Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2291 6104 for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.