- Lead the distribution of syndicated loans for the group and to help identify possible external banks to take part in these transactions.
- To regularly follow-up with clients and to liaise with these parties in answering question/providing info.
- Prepare and setup regular bank meetings and presentations.
- Monitor databases and report on relevant market trends and developments.
- Purchasing and trading of secondary loans for the bank.
- Work closely with various business lines and partners across the bank in order to identify possible syndication deals.
- Prepare regular research reports for senior management and work closely with stakeholders in identifying new investors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Min 10 years' Loan Syndication/Distribution experience within a recognised Bank or Financial Institution.
- Proven track record in executing mandates within the syndication space.
- Able to negotiate under pressure and work under tight internal deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin is a must.
With offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, London and Germany and USA on the horizon, Space Executive is a multi-disciplinary recruitment agency that has already made its mark globally in just four short years.
Space Executive specialises in recruiting senior management to executive level personnel for listed Multinationals, Financial Services, Private Equity and Venture Capital across Strategy and Corporate Development, Change and Transformation, Technology, Finance, Sales and Marketing, General Management, Human Resources and Governance (Legal, Risk and Compliance).
Space Executive has been recognised for its exceptional work and service delivery in recruitment and has received a number of awards including Best Places to Work in 2019, Recruitment International Best Newcomer 2016, Global Recruiter Asia Pacific Gold Award 2016, and was ranked Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agency in both 2016 and 2017 by LinkedIn.