Director, Learning & Development
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Design, develop and deliver a strategic plan of action that drives group distribution training content and development to support evolving business needs. Responsible to work in partnership with country Heads of Training on the delivery of relevant and best in class training programs, development of training capabilities and implementation of premier training systems for continued improvement and development of all distribution channels and targeted distribution executives.
- Design and develop a strategic training and development plan which is usable and practical to support group distribution business needs in all channels across all the markets. To raise productivity, effectiveness and improve results for advisors, agency leaders, agency executives, insurance specialists, Relationship Managers and Sales Managers
- Accountable to Direct Impact Office & Group Distribution Channel CEOs for the productivity, competency, and professionalism of all the distribution channels which are directly linked to the quality of the trainers, training and programs implemented
- Partner with country training heads to review and implement an efficient development structure, content and delivery mechanisms for different markets. Influence and inspire change behavior to attain effective execution.
- Collaborate with Group Distribution channel teams to build business appropriate and timely L&D content strategy.
- Monitor and track the local country implementations of the plan including timelines for changes and the results from those changes.
- Work with partner organizations to create the right-fit L&D content for new distribution business models, bring out of industry best practices for digital content and relevant delivery systems
- Build strong relationship with CEO Group Agency Distribution, CEO Group Partnership Distribution, CEO Group Corporate Solution, Regional CAOs, Directors of GPD, country CEOs and all channels BU distribution heads by providing periodic updates and feedback on the progress of content development & competencies development of key stakeholders
- Keep abreast of industry development by attending industry training and development meetings, trainings, conferences and seminars. Impart knowledge acquired to subordinates and share learning with BU heads of L&D
- Build key advisory benchmark L&D accreditation standards to brand AIA advisors as the best in industry label
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.