Director, Investment Product Management
- commensurate with experience
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Taikang Asset Management (HK) Co Ltd
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
Up to June 30, 2016, its net assets exceeded RMB 5.6 billion, and the assets under management exceeded RMB 900 billion. Besides the assets entrusted by the parent company Taikang Insurance Group Co., Ltd., the Company’s third party business exceeded RMB 430 billion, among which the enterprise annuity assets exceeded RMB 120 billion, ranking second among all enterprise annuity investment managers in China.
In November 2007, its wholly-owned subsidiary Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited was established in Hong Kong. Taikang Asset (HK) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity, and is looking for professionals who have good understanding of the asset management or financial services industry, and capability of coping effectively with the changing environment to join the rapidly growing team.
- Report to the Chief Investment Officer
- Develop good knowledge of existing products, investment & research process, and various investment teams
- On behalf of investment team, present various investment strategies to prospects and existing clients
- Assist marketing team on handling investment related part of client requests, marketing materials, & RFPs, etc. and providing support to new product launch
- Provide in-depth product knowledge, market updates, fund performance trend to sales team
- Provide product training and assist with the sales team in business development
- Collaborate with sales team and investment team to generate product development ideas
- At least 10 years of relevant experiences in financial institutions such as asset management firm, investment bank, securities company etc.
- Master Degree holder with CFA / FRM qualifications is very preferred
- Licensed for selling investment products - HKSI LE Paper 4 & 9 or equivalent
- Excellent communication skill and teamwork spirit. With ability to meet tight deadlines in a pressurized environment
- University Graduate with major in Finance / Financial Engineering / Accounting / Economics.
- Good command in spoken and written English & Chinese (Putonghua) a must
- Well versed in PowerPoint, MS Excel, & Word
- Knowledgeable about Bloomberg, Factset, Wind and other commonly used financial software / database is preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)