- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 30 Nov 17
Director, Investment Advisory
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.-Provide support to frontlines on investment product related
-Cascade SCB houseview to frontlines and clients to facilitate their investment decision.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Cascade House view and strategies within the Houseview framework to frontlines and clients, to facilitate their investment decisions.
2. Provide holistic view on clients' portfolio
3. Identify product solutions that meet clients' needs for clients consideration
4. Provide market update and analysis to both frontlines and clients to facilitate their investment decisions.
5. Create enablers to frontlines by providing market highlights, product highlights and interactive tactics
6. To provide product briefing and coaching support to frontlines so as to uplift their product competency
7. To work close with Branch Managers on agreed action items as business drivers
8. To identify the improvement areas of frontlines together with BMs, and work out any supplementary supports to them, such as sales planning, day-end clinics, one on one coaching, role play and demonstrate thru joint calls.
9. To update branch managers / district managers / team heads on the business progress and outlook in formulation of corresponding support strategies
10. Host and share strategies to frontlines on daily in-branch huddles or thru con-call
11. Implement relevant measures including morning briefing and discussion forum to support sales and marketing programs.
12. To co-ordinate and support sales events (e.g. seminars) for both internal and external clients.
13. To work close with WM team for any new product launch and provide feedbacks from frontlines.
14. To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
15. To observe and comply with both external regulatory requirements and internal policies.
Qualifications and Skills
Strong experience in finance or banking and understanding of the control environment
Attention to details with solid awareness of the market
Be able to hold discussions with multiple stakeholders to drive performance
Ability to manage and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders from all functions within the bank
Committed, meticulous, courageous, equipped with good communication and writing skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.