Our client is an International Insurance Group offering a diverse range of services across Life and Health insurance. With increasing business activities and a solid growth strategy in place, the Group is now seeking a Head of Health Data Analytics to manage a team of health statisticians.
- Drive strategic direction for the Health and Wellness proposition and programs
- Accountable for profitability of Health & Wellness business through number analytics to maintain the company's competitive advantage in H&W
- Lead a team of Health Data Scientists and Health Informaticists to research, analyze and articulate meaningful insights using health, claims and product data to accelerate business growth
- Actively monitor performance with conduct diagnostics, analyses, feeds insights and suggest interventions to relevant teams and departments to make improvements
- Take overall ownership and orchestration of health claims analytics and insights.
- Utilize insights to drive innovative ideas for engagement, meet claims ratio targets.
- Optimize health and wellness analytics, draw insights from H&W data to propose and develop relevant wellness programs and supporting tools for individual and corporate customers
- Master's Degree or PhD Degree in Biostatistics, Mathematics or Computer Science is highly preferred
- Relevant industry experience with 10+ years of previous leadership role; healthcare experience is a must
- Thorough knowledge of health data, advanced analytics and languages to analyze large health data sets
- Ability to filter out big data into actionable and understandable actions, familiar with predictive modelling, regression analysis, AI, machine learning
- Experience with SAS, or other database query tools, Tableau, R desired
- Must be skilled in clearly articulating data and reports in a written format
Interested parties, please send your CV to Gary Wong firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.