We are a wholly owned subsidiary of SHANXI SECURITIES CO., LTD ("Shanxi Securities" Stock Code: 002500.SZ) and a fast growing international financial institution incorporated in Hong Kong since 2006. We provide securities brokerage, futures contracts trading, asset management and investment banking services to global corporate, institutional clients and retail clients. We are looking for committed, dedicated and high-caliber financial professionals.
- Actively involved in ECM transactions on a lead or syndicate role basis
- Originate, structure and execute ECM transactions including IPO underwriting, shares placements, right issues and equity linked products
- Formulate and implement strategies and plans for ECM activities
- Assess and design project’s offering structure, valuation and price setting on underwriting products
- Develop and strengthen institutional and corporate clients networks
- Explore and liaise directly with investors, e.g. fund managers, institutional, corporate & private investors
- Build and maintain good relationships with investors on an on-going basis
- University degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics or relevant disciplines
- Professional qualifications, e.g. CFA/ CPA are advantageous
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in capital markets especially IPO driven projects is necessary
- Experience in leading team in job execution and sound track record in deals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua
We offer competitive remuneration packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your resume to Human Resources Department (1). by post to Unit A, 29/F., Tower 1, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong; or (2). by email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only.