Director, Deposits, Retail Products
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Strategy
- To deliver business target through the development of new initiatives and engineering the process related to CASA accounts and TD as well as balance growth
- To take lead of various business initiative and project to support the digital and GBA agenda
- To work closely with internal parties, including operations and channels to monitor the end-to-end process and improve customer satisfaction on product and service quality
- To work on different Country and Group initiation related to cost saving, compliance to internal control and external regulatory requirement of CASA products
- To work closely with BRM, Compliance and Ops Risk to ensure business compliance to internal police and procedure as well as external regulatory requirement via process design of CASA and TD products
- Manage relationship with key stakeholders to achieve ultimate business objectives
- Act accordance to Group and local standard and control
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Ensure compliance to regulatory and corporate policies and procedures
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Legal & Compliance, Operational Risk Management, Operational Excellence & Branch Support, Business Development, Digital Banking, Project Management Office, Financial Crime Risk, Country Technology Management, Retail Banking Operations, Fraud Risk Management, Process Governance, Client Journey, Segment Management, Client Experience
Our Ideal Candidate
- Manage CASA and TD product and process design, enhancement and development to grow the Deposits balance and ensure product competitiveness in the market
- Lead and drive the new initiatives by creating detailed business requirements for technology development
- Work closely with different risk stakeholders, Legal & Compliance to ensure the new initiations and process comply with external regulatory requirement as well as internal policy and procedure
- Work closely with stakeholders from channels, marketing and segment to smooth development and execution of new initiations and process
- Work closely with supporting functions including branch, operations, technology, customer service, customer experience to properly design end-to-end process and improve customer experience on product and service quality
- Deliver the job objectives in accordance with the Bank's code of conduct and compliance requirements, ensuring that anti-money laundering and customer-centric principles are embedded in the day-to-day activities
- A university degree, preferably with a major in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing or Statistics
- At least 10 years in relevant experience in finance and banking industry, preferably with experience in Retail Deposit product
- Experience in Process and Project Management experience will be preferred
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.