Degree holder; Strong deal experience in DCM; At least 8 years of relevant working experience
We offer attractive remuneration package (double pay plus discretionary bonus), 5-day work, competitive fringe benefits (wedding leave, body check, group medical insurance, dental insurance etc.) and excellent career development opportunity to the right candidate.
- Play a leading role in the debt capital markets (DCM) origination, execution and syndication
- Lead execution of transactions in DCM with expertise in due diligence, documentation, drafting and roadshow
- Have the ability and willingness to originate DCM business
- Maintain and enhance working relationship with external and internal customers.
- Degree holder or above in Business/Finance major
- Strong deal experience in DCM is a must, i.e. have worked in joint global coordinator knowledge in the fixed income/ bond market and various fixed income instruments
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience
Interested parties please send CV, to the Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now".
Applicants not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All information provided will be treated confidentially.